When a climate thermometer states that the temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit outside this is not some insignificant fact. The incidence of HEAT STROKE especially among our elderly and young has skyrocketed. We all know that the purpose of a FEVER, when our body temperature goes above 98.6 degrees is to increase blood flow and rapidly move the white blood cells to defend any area of the body against infection. When a person breaths fresh air at the same time when the fever occurs, it is the dilation of the blood vessels, produced by a good intake of oxygen which prevents us from having a STROKE. Think about how you sweat and breath hard when performing vigorous exercise, this is the exact same dynamic that occurs in your body when you have a FEVER due to an infection. Here is where the importance of CLEAN AIR comes in. Check out the reference to this study and then my recommendation for people who live in areas experiencing EXTREME warming trends will understand my guidelines on exercising in the heat but don’t give yourself a STROKE.
Visit Our Website
- RT @besthealthmag: You might not be able to stop a cold, but there are plenty of things you can do to help your body in its battle: http://… 4 years ago
- RT @American_Heart: Always know the signs of #stroke with this printable guide. bit.ly/19SXsul #powertoendstroke #awareness 4 years ago
- RT @WebMD: 10 Foods to Eat When You Have the #Flu. #Sick wb.md/1deiFM2 http://t.co/5IMhFEehbM 4 years ago
- RT @foxnewshealth: Why does my jaw hurt in cold #weather? ow.ly/seWQg 4 years ago
- RT @besthealthmag: Healthy Dinner: Moroccan Vegetable Stew: bit.ly/13vXT9b 4 years ago
See What You Missed